Boules and baguettes, focaccia, naan, chapati, tortillas, and more, bread can make just about any meal a little bit better.
Pita—like other breads—is more versatile than you might think. If you relegate bread to an underrated side dish, you’re doing yourself a disservice. From salads, to dippers like chips, to wraps, pockets, soups, and beyond, there are just so many ways that you can incorporate pita (deliciously) into your meal rotation. We rounded up 15 recipes to make with pita that will have you excited to break out of your recipe rut—and bring the flatbread to center stage.
1. Salmon Shawarma Salad
2. Homemade Pita Chips
3. Avocado Breakfast Pita
4. Pita Ribollita
5. Roasted Veggie Pitas with Avocado Dip
6. Creamy Greek Feta Dip
7. Kale Salad with Toasted Pita and Parmesan
8. Roasted Balsamic Strawberry Cherry Pita Pizzas with Arugula
9. Fattoush Salad
10. Roasted Cauliflower Hummus Bowls
11. Cranberry Oregano Grilled Tofu Skewers with Salad and Pita
12. Greek Olive Pesto and Fried Zucchini Grilled Pitas with Marinated Feta and Garbanzo Beans
13. Mediterranean Lamb Burgers with Spiced Tomato Jam
14. Sheet Pan Pita Pizza with Broccolini and Lemon
15. Broiled Salmon Gyros with Cucumber Feta Yogurt Dip
The post 15 Recipes to Make With Pita Bread appeared first on The Everygirl.