Whether I’m working in an office or at home, there’s nothing that quite lifts my spirits like knowing that a healthy, delicious lunch is already made and ready for me whenever hunger strikes. No one needs a hanger-induced meltdown, even if it’s an internal meltdown. To combat any irritation, frustration, or indecision—not to mention save some serious time and money—I like to make lunch ahead of time if at all possible, even if I’m not doing much meal planning for the rest of my meals for the week.
These 21 lunches check all the boxes: they’re easy, they’re healthy (or at least reasonably so), and they look like they’re pretty darn good too. You’ll eat well all week long.
1. Chicken and Bacon Ranch Bowls
2. Crispy Vegan Quinoa Patties with Spinach and Tomatoes
3. Dan Dan Zoodle Cups
4. Cheesy Broccoli, Chicken, and Rice Stuffed Peppers
5. Cucumber, Tomato, Avocado Salad
6. Creamy Goat Cheese and Arugula Farro Salad
7. Strawberry Caprese Pasta Salad
8. Sriracha Chicken Salad
9. Spanish Chicken Stew
10. Vegan Burritos
11. Mini BBQ Meatloaves
12. Chicken and Black Bean Wrap
13. Greek Pita Pizzas
14. Chicken Taco Bowls
15. Tuscan Tuna and White Bean Salad
16. Huli Huli Chicken Wraps
17. Egg Roll in a Bowl
18. Keto Italian Chicken Meal Prep Casserole
19. Spring Cobb Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
20. Spinach Mushroom Breakfast Casserole
21. Tortellini Panzanella Salad with Balsamic Honey Vinaigrette
The post 21 Healthy Lunches to Meal Prep This Week appeared first on The Everygirl.