Every now and then, there are days when you just need a little pick-me-up. You can blame it on the weather, on the wrong side of the bed, that horrible thing that your co-worker said, or That Time of The Month. However, this doesn’t mean you should talk down to yourself and allow those negative thoughts to marinate. To combat those not-so-great feels, we curated a healthy list of positive affirmations you should tell yourself and bookmark so you can always come back to remind yourself just how awesome you are.
1. I’m allowed to take up space.
2. My past is not a reflection of my future.
3. I am smart enough to make my own decisions.
4. I’m in control of how I react to others.
5. I choose peace.
Now more than ever, I have been more conscious about what I buy and companies I support through social media. One of the companies that I admire is @rothys. All of their shoes are made of recycled plastic! I have been wearing their sneakers to and from the office and they have become my go-tos. They are so comfy and love supporting sustainable, thoughtful brands.
6. I’m courageous and stand up for myself.
7. I will succeed today.
8. I deserve to have joy in my life.
9. I’m worthy of love.
10. I approve of myself and love myself deeply.
11. My body is healthy, and I’m grateful.
12. I’m more at ease every day.
13. I’m calm, happy, and content.
14. My life is a gift and I appreciate everything I have.
15. I’ll surround myself with positive people who will help bring out the best in me.
16. I don’t need someone else to feel happiness.
17. I’m allowed to take the time to heal.
18. My imperfections make me unique.
19. I’m allowed to make mistakes; they don’t make up my whole story.
20. I choose not to criticize myself or others around me.
21. My potential to succeed is limitless.
Constantly dreaming and planning where we should go next. I am so excited about today’s blog post!!! You guys have been bugging @playingwithapparelmen for ages to share his ways of traveling for less… so he has written a complete post with the ins and outs of how to make your dream trip happen without breaking the bank. • • We have some big trips in the works and I can’t wait to see them come to reality. • Do you have any travel plans coming up? • • • #travelwithpwa #travelblogger #traveldiaries #travelgram #sheisnotlost #girlsthatwander #views #passionpassport #beautifuldestinations #americanstyle #travelholic #femmetravel #travelnoire #dametraveler #torontoblogger #2018travelbossbabes #ladiesgoneglobal #traveltagged #tlpicks #robelife #coupleslovetravel #travelonabudget #globelletravel #backpackwithme #wearetravelgirls #speechlessplaces #travelandleisure #canadianblogger #peoplewhoadventure #dametravelerhotels
22. Difficult times are part of my journey and allow me to appreciate the good.
23. I forgive those who have hurt me.
24. I’m in charge of my life and no one will dictate my path besides me.
25. I’m doing my best and that is enough.
26. I have the power to create change.
27. I know exactly what to do to achieve success.
28. I choose to be proud of myself and the things I choose to do.
29. I will not compare myself to strangers on the Internet.
30. I am enough.
31. I let go of all that no longer serves me.
32. I love myself fully, including the way I look.
33. My life becomes richer as I get older.
34. I can absolutely do anything I put my mind to.
35. I’m worthy of respect and acceptance.
36. My contributions to the world are valuable.
There are so many great ways to prep yourself for a successful week – like getting a good night's sleep. We want to know what's in your sleep "toolkit" – tell us what's on your bedside table? Or tag @equilibiriawomen in a photo! #sleep #sleepmask #fallintoagoodnightsleep #sleepbetter #sleepin #selfcareisntselfish #equilibria #wellnessforwomen #nighstand #bedsidetable
37. My needs and wants are important.
38. I make a significant difference to the lives of people around me.
39. I am blessed with an amazing family and friends.
40. I attract money easily into my life.
41. My life is full of amazing opportunities that are ready for me to step into.
42. I’m free to create the life I desire.
43. I’m open to new adventures in my life.
44. I’m bold, beautiful, and brilliant.
45. My body shape is perfect in the way it’s intended to be.
46. When I allow my light to shine, I unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
47. No amount of guilt can change the past, and no amount of worrying can change the future.
48. To make small steps toward big goals is progress.
49. Negative thoughts only have the power I allow them.
50. I can choose to make my curses my blessings.
This article was originally published on April 22, 2018.
The post 50 Positive Affirmations You Should Tell Yourself appeared first on The Everygirl.