7 Days to Drink Less is a powerful program designed to help people decrease their alcohol consumption and cravings to regain control, health, and happiness in just 7 days. It’s the world’s first program of its type and has a 97% success rate. But why would anyone want to drink less without going sober? Well, there are many reasons. For starters, excessive drinking is entirely different than having an alcohol addiction. Someone may want to reduce their alcohol consumption due to health reasons, poor habits, relationship problems, financial concerns, or simply because they want to. With 7 Days to Drink Less, you learn how to do just that and in a way that doesn’t force complete elimination or sobriety and that doesn’t cause withdrawals. This program provides you with safe, natural methods that reshape your thoughts and habits surrounding alcohol, so that when you do drink, you have full control over how much you consume. As a result, you’re able to regain control of your drinking and your health, happiness, relationships, finances – you name it.
What is 7 Days to Drink Less?
Excessive drinking and alcohol abuse are two entirely different things, with the only cure for the latter being complete sobriety. But what about everyone who doesn’t have an addiction but who wants to slow down on their drinking? Well, this program is for you.
7 Days to Drink Less is the world’s first program of its type. It’s designed to help people reduce their alcohol consumption without having to completely eliminate alcohol. This makes it an excellent choice for people who aren’t addicted but who want to regain control over how much they drink. Thousands of men and women have used this exact program to do just that.
As a whole, 7 Days to Drink Less is really straightforward. You only need to use it for 7 days to completely reshape your thoughts and habits surrounding alcohol. This is done in many ways, all of which are safe, natural, and effective. I’ll explain the regime in more detail in just a moment but basically, this program teaches you powerful methods that break down the emotional, physical and mental barriers that cause you to drink the way you currently are. Then, you learn how to readjust your thoughts and habits on a subconscious level to give you full control of your drinking, health and happiness again.
To give you a quick idea of what the program consists of, here’s a sneak peek:
- The Drink Less Mind Guide
- Hypnosis Audio Files
- Step-By-Step Talks
- Anxiety Reduction Training with Bonus Audio
- Drink Less Mind Aftercare Programs
All of this is available to you as soon as you purchase. You just sign in and download the content onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer and it’s there for you whenever you need it. This is particularly great for combating any cravings or triggers you may stumble upon.
Now, the program is a proven method with a 97% success rate. It is approved by thousands of doctors, scientists and health professionals and you also get to try it out risk-free with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Who is the Creator of 7 Days to Drink Less?
Internationally known hypnotherapist, Georgia Foster, is the creator of 7 Days to Drink Less. Georgia has worked as a clinical hypnotherapist and voice dialogue trainer for over 25 years and has been dubbed “the alcohol reduction expert”. She has been featured in a variety of major platforms, including The Daily Mail, The Sunday Times, Good Housekeeping, Physiologies Magazine, Sky News, the Morning Show, and many more.
Overview of 7 Days to Drink Less
7 Days to Drink Less is a straightforward program designed to help people reduce their alcohol consumption safely and naturally. Throughout the system, you learn how to use a series of hypnotic techniques and psychology methods that reshape your unhealthy habits and beliefs to give you full control over your alcohol consumption moving forward.
No equipment is needed. Everything is provided to you with this program, including step-by-step instructions, written guides, questionnaires, and hypnosis audios that guide you through the process.
Here’s a more detailed look at the program:
- What’s wrong with drinking too much?
- Life Through Rose Coloured Clarets
- The After-Hours Office Drink Scene
- The Magic Elixir
- Stress Equals Alcohol
- Life is a Celebration
- The Radio Crazy Syndrome
- Joe’s Radio Crazy
- Self Improvement
- Your Positive Radio Station
- The Audio Files
- Something To Think About
- Inner Dialogue
- Case Study – Anne
- Developing the Healthy Confident Part
- The Inner Critic
- Avoidance of Life
- The Inner Critic’s Development
- Silent But Violet
- The Inner Critic Rules
- Alcohol and The Inner Critic
- Rating Your Inner Critic
- Your Healthy Confident Part That Likes to Deal With Life Sober
- Life is Very Rarely Perfect
- Something to Think About
- The Software of Your Mind
- Your Mind Thinks Drinking is Normal
- Using Hypnosis in Your Daily Life
- The Unconscious Mind
- Your Body
- Your Memory Bank
- Everything is Real
- All of our Senses are Positive and Negative
- One Trial Learning
- The Unconscious Mind and Vulnerability
- The Four Different Brain Waves
- The Software
- Out of Date Information
- Updating the Emotional Software
- Drink One Water One – The DOWO Policy
- The Emotional Spectrum of Life
- The Stress Response
- Feeling Trapped
- Social Anxiety
- The Social Animal Within
- Fear of Not Being Liked
- Angry At Yourself
- Your Mind Chooses Anxiety or Relaxation
- The Emotional Drinking Chart
- You and Your Liver
- Liver Functions
- Step One: Water, Water, Everywhere
- Step Two: Line Your Stomach with Food
- Step Three: Tips for When Out Drinking
- Step Four: Improve Your Diet
- Step Five: Try Juicing
- Step Six: Hangover Tips for the Morning After
- Step Seven: Liver Cleanse
- Step Eight: Supplements
- Recommended Safe Limits of Alcohol
- Sex and the Inner Child
- What is the Inner Child
- Becoming More Adult
- The Inner Child and Alcohol
- The Inner Child Loves Sex
- Drink Beautiful Syndrome
- Valuing Yourself Sexually While Sober
- Alcohol Equals Play
- Taking Life Too Seriously
- Expressing Tears
- Shutting Down The Inner Child
- Self Expression
- The Word ‘No’
- The Confident Fun Inner Child
- The Pleaser
- What is The Pleaser?
- The Pleaser and Fear of Not Being Liked
- Pleasers Are Popular People
- The Word ‘No’
- Pleasers and Money in Abundance
- Low Self Esteem
- Be Careful of Who Your Real Friends Are
- Pleasing Yourself
- White Lies
- Pleasers’ Own Problems
- Mind Reader
- Inability to Ask for Help
- The Assertive Positive Pleaser
- How the Pleaser Can Work With You
- You Have a Choice
- Your Present and Your Future
- Making Positive Changes
- Being in the Present
- Taking Time Out From Drinking
- AFDs In Your Imagination and Reality
- Each Day is a Separate Day
- Fear of the Future
- The Crystal Ball Syndrome
- Building a Positive Future
- The Mind and Body Connection
- Setting Positive Emotional Goals
- Self Hypnosis for your Future
- Further Reading and Resources
7 Days to Drink Less is the ultimate program for learning how to reduce your alcohol consumption without having to go completely sober. It’s an easy program that has a 97% approval rate and that has been used by thousands of people over the world to regain control over their drinking. It’s 100% safe and natural and also has the approval of thousands of doctors, scientists and health professionals. You even get two months to try it out with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
The post 7 Days to Drink Less Review appeared first on Lakeport Chamber.