EZ Battery Reconditioning gives you nine step-by-step systems that teach you the steps to fixing all types of batteries, so you can stop forking over a fortune on replacing them. From household batteries to golf cart batteries, laptop batteries and more, this program is all you need to learn how to fix them – safely and easily. You don’t need any fancy equipment or even any knowledge about batteries either. Just follow the steps to testing and reconditioning whatever battery it is that has died on you, and fire that bad boy back up. And since EZ Battery Reconditioning has appeared on trustworthy media outlets such as CNN, DIY Network, Better Homes and Gardens and HGTV, I jumped at the opportunity. Here’s what you can expect when you do the same…
What is EZ Battery Reconditioning?
EZ Battery Reconditioning comes with nine different guides that teach you the exact steps needed to repair and reuse old and even broken batteries. Needless to say, the program is exceptionally comprehensive, covering a wide range of battery types and the many ways you can use the guides to save money and to even make money if you choose.
I’ll dive into the different details of the guides in just a moment but first, let’s talk about what you receive when you get started:
- Battery Reconditioning Guides
- How to Recondition Lead-Acid Batteries
- How to Recondition Lithium-ion Batteries
- How to Recondition Golf Cart Batteries
- How to Recondition AGM and SLA Batteries
- How to Recondition Nickel-Cadmium Batteries
- How to Recondition Rechargeable Nickel-Metal Hydride Batteries
- How to Recondition a Forklift Battery
- How to Recondition Laptop Batteries
- How to Recondition Alkaline Batteries
- Exclusive Free Bonuses
- Free Updates and Lifetime Access to Everything
- VIP Premium Newsletter
And yes, you read that you – in addition to the main program, you get some bonuses for absolutely free. They are:
- Recondition Old Cell Phone Batteries
- Tip to Extend the Life of Your 9v Batteries and Trick to Turn One 9v battery into Six AAA Batteries
- How to Start a Battery Business at Home
- Battery Maintenance Service Plan
- EZ Savings Guide
- Free Waterproof Hybeam Mini Flashlight
- Free IstaBlade
- Free Everstryke Match
- Special Members Only Offers
Phew! With all of these awesome guides + bonuses, you have everything you need to start reconditioning a vast array of batteries to start saving money and to even make money if you choose to turn your newfound knowledge into a business.
Since everything is digital, you don’t have to wait or pay for shipping. You just download the content onto the tech device of your choice, such as your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. This allows you to have the program with you whenever and wherever you are, whether it’s fixing the golf cart at the cottage or household batteries at your home.
Who is the Author of EZ Battery Reconditioning?
The program was created by Tom Ericson, also known as “The Battery Man” and Frank Thomson who combined their skills to find foolproof ways to test and recondition old batteries at a low cost.
Overview of EZ Battery Reconditioning Guide
EZ Battery Reconditioning is a comprehensive system that teaches you the exact steps needed to fix and reuse old and even broken batteries. The program covers a wide range of different battery types – from regular household batteries to laptop batteries, car batteries, and more. If something has a battery, you’ll find how to fix it with this program.
To give you an idea of how easy the guides are to follow even if you know absolutely nothing about batteries to begin with, here’s a sneak peek inside one of the guides:
Lead-Acid Battery Reconditioning Guide
- Background of Lead Acid Batteries
- Personal Safety Measures
- Precautions Regarding Environmental Safety
- Lead Acid Battery Types
- Inside of a Lead Acid Battery
- Basic Parts/Areas in a Lead Acid Battery
- Amount of Cells in a Lead Acid Battery
- Sulfation and Its Effect on a Battery
- Tools Required for Working with Lead Acid Batteries
- Testing Lead Acid Batteries
- Test 1: Voltage Testing with No Load
- Test 2: Load Testing
- Test 3: Hydrometer Testing – Testing Each Cell
- How to Access the Cells of Sealed Lead Acid Batteries (Drilling and Resealing)
- Test 4: Check Each Battery Cell’s Voltage
- Ho to Recondition Lead Acid Batteries
- Method 1: Appliance of an Equalizing Charge
- Easy Way: Use Automatic Equalizing Mode on a Battery Charger
- Manual Way: Apply An Equalizing Charge
- Method 2: Add Chemical Additives to the Battery
- Method 3: Other Desulfating Methods
- Method 1: Appliance of an Equalizing Charge
- Proper Ways to Maintain Lead Acid Batteries
All of the nine guides have the same quality of content and instructions, so although this is a look inside only one of them, it is what you can expect from the rest.
Advantages of the Program
You can’t go wrong with being able to fix old batteries because they’re darn expensive to replace. Batteries can easily break the bank – even the little AAA ones, and having the ability to fix them is great. Add in the fact that you now have the knowledge needed to fix a vast array of batteries and you can turn this into a new side-hustle.
I also really enjoyed how easy the guides were to follow. You didn’t need any fancy equipment or any knowledge about batteries to get started. This means that anyone and everyone can start saving money by fixing their old batteries which is a huge advantage.
Additionally, having the program in digital form served as a huge advantage as it allowed me to have EZ Battery Reconditioning with me wherever I went – and since you never know when a battery will die, this was great!
I also can’t complain about the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Knowing that you know two months to try the program out is a great confidence boost, especially if you don’t know if you have what it takes to fix batteries (you do because it’s easy!).
Disadvantages of the Program
The only disadvantage I can think of with EZ Battery Reconditioning is that you’ll start wanting batteries to break so you can fix them! All joking aside, there really wasn’t anything that I didn’t like about the program. If I had to pick something, it would be that there is no option to download the program in audio files. While it makes sense why you do have to read it, since there are step-by-step tutorials to follow, having the option to have the information in each guide in audio would have been a nice feature.
EZ Battery Reconditioning is a comprehensive system that teaches you easy steps to fixing batteries of all sorts. It gives you all the information needed to safely test the batteries before going in and reconditioning them, offering you a safe and easy way to save a fortune of money by repairing batteries instead of always having to replace them. And with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, you have nothing to lose by joining the 19,000 other people using EZ Battery Reconditioning.
The post EZ Battery Reconditioning Review appeared first on Lakeport Chamber.