I’ve churned through over 150,000 emails, social media comments and messages, and blog comments in the last 6 years.
And that means I’ve fielded a ton of questions.
As you can imagine, some questions pop up more often than others, and I thought it might be helpful to take a little time every month to choose a few and record and share my answers.
So, in this round, I answer the following three questions:
- Should you go straight from a cut to a lean bulk?
- Is there an ideal heart rate for fat loss? `
- Are massage guns beneficial?
- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
If you have a question you’d like me to answer, leave a comment below or if you want a faster response, send an email to email@example.com.
Recommended reading for this episode:
- How to Successfully Clean Bulk In 6 Simple Steps
- Should You Do Cardio If You Lift Weights? Science Says Yes
Lastly, if you want to support the show, please drop a quick review of it over on iTunes. It really helps!
4:23 – Should you go straight from a cut to a lean bulk?
18:47 – Is there an ideal heart rate for fat loss?
24:54 – Are massage guns beneficial?
32:12 – If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
Mentioned on The Show:
Legion VIP One-on-One Coaching
What did you think of this episode? Have anything else to share? Let me know in the comments below!
The post Q&A: Cutting to Lean Bulking, Ideal Heart Rate for Fat Loss, Massage Guns, and More appeared first on Legion Athletics.